How to Calculate Destiny Number
To calculate your Destiny Number, the only information you need is the full, exact name you used as a child . Use the following steps to walk you through the process.
- Print the letters of your name, leaving a bit of space between each letter. It’s easiest
to leave some space between your first, middle, and last names because the numbers
will be easier to add in smaller groups. Also, leave plenty of space underneath for your
- Below each letter, write the number that corresponds to that letter . As I mentioned
earlier, generational references such as Junior or II are ignored, so numbers for that
shouldn’t be included.
- Add the numbers in your first name and reduce the answer to a single digit.
- Add the numbers in your middle name and reduce the answer to a single digit.
- Add the numbers in your last name and reduce the answer to a single digit.
- Finally, to get your Destiny Number, add the numerical value of your first, middle, and
last names and reduce the answer to a single digit.
Basic Meanings of Numbers 1 through 9
- Masculine influence, beginnings, independence, inventive, original, leadership
- Feminine influence, cooperation, partnership, tact, diplomacy, harmony, unity
- Communication, expression, youthfulness, creativity, self-confidence or lack of selfconfidence,
- Order, form, restriction, work, patience, values, security, stability, practicality
- Freedom, changes, variety, travel, activity
- Love, home, family, responsibility, sense of duty, marriage and/or divorce, nurturing, justice,
- Analysis, wisdom, mystical, spiritual, integrity, solitude, precision, research
- Organization, money, power, success, business, health, control and authority, mastery
- Completion, endings, universal, philanthropy